Normal course will only continue once the COVID-19 pandemic lock downs are removed
This dynamic course investigates the deepening importance of Revenue Management in the every day hotel, providing participants with insight and skills into the opportunities and challenges posed by Revenue Management on a global scale.
Key themes to be addressed during this dynamic course include:
– How has Revenue Management developed into what we know it as today and what are the key elements in the decision making processes of a Revenue Manager.
– Optimizing your distribution strategy and implementing systems that support this strategy.
– The importance of a strong Revenue Management Culture in an organization.
– The importance of accurate forecasts, inventory management and pricing models.
– A Review of the best Revenue Management systems and Reputation management systems available to hotels.-
– Handy OTA Extranet Tricks that can make a quick difference.